I know it says 'donate' but if you're here to pay for the ONLINE HERO 'Find Your Social Media Power' class, click the button and you'll be directed to PayPay. You can use your credit card with their secure website and don't have to have an account of your own to do so.

A Few Words About 'Artist In A Fishbowl'

First of all, I've decided to officially change the name. The series of these performances is now called "Artist In A Fishbowl"–yeah I can do that.

The idea for the new came to me from my best friend, Marcus Rogers, who I get to talk to once in awhile as he drives 2 hours from Fort Wayne, Indiana to Grand Rapids, Michigan for law school–capitalist heathen.

I am in a fishbowl, especially now that I've got streaming going on here. I call it an experiment in public solitude. The purpose this time around is actually to make "not one physical piece of art". It's all about the blogging this time around.

More blog posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment